Status Update


“There is something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move, they pierce your skin, enter your blood, numb your thoughts. Inside you they work their magic…”
Margaret (The Thirteenth Tale, Diane Setterfield)



Thursday, November 9, 2006

New to Blogger

I'm new to Blogger so this is my first post. I've been on My Space but nothing much seems to happen over there so here I am. Not only am I new to this site, but also to blogging in general. I've only been posting since last month and I don't have much material, so I'm going to copy my recent blogs over. However, since I am new to this, my first attempts sort of build on each other and I'm copying them over with the oldest entries first. I know this is probably a huge faux pas, but those are what make people interesting, right? From the tips page it seems I've already been breaking two "rules", my blogs are too long and not posted frequently enough. Oh and also my grammer and style kind of stinks, so I guess thats three. BUT I will work on all of those things, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment