Status Update


“There is something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move, they pierce your skin, enter your blood, numb your thoughts. Inside you they work their magic…”
Margaret (The Thirteenth Tale, Diane Setterfield)



Thursday, November 9, 2006

Recent Posts

I've never been very good at waiting; I once said patience could shove itself up virtues butt, which of course my son felt the need to repeat at church. You'd think I'd have improved some since then, but I still keep a hand held Yatzee game next to the computer so I don't go crazy during those long loading patterns.
That being said, you can imagine my dismay when I found out that the Blogger server processing speed is often a bit delayed and when you add a blog it doesn't always show up immediately or in the order you post (not a criticisim mind you, just an observation). The result of this being, all the posts I so anally tried to organize oldest first to show the history came out completely reordered. After a few hours of trying to make them get in order (O.K. I already mentioned the anal thing) I gave up. Today I decided that was just the way they were really meant to be read and left them as they were.
I know this probably means nothing to anyone else, but since I had originally indicated the reverse order thing I felt the need to explain. I'm sure my intentions will be clear, regardless. If you choose to go further, happy reading. Oh and I will try to keep things briefer in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment