Status Update


“There is something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move, they pierce your skin, enter your blood, numb your thoughts. Inside you they work their magic…”
Margaret (The Thirteenth Tale, Diane Setterfield)



Thursday, November 9, 2006

My Indigo Children

Copy of September 21st Blog

I have only recently discovered I have at least one Indigo Child. He has been diagnosed with neurological and learning issues. He is extremely sensetive on all levels. He has been having a very difficult time with all of the spirits who seem to constantly be attempting communication with him. He only recently gained the courage to tell me about the people he sees and hears all the time. It was very distressing to him. I saw a show on Discovery Science on phychic people with a brief mention of Indigo children that described him perfectly. I was also lucky enough to find www.psychicjordan78.spaces.com space which has fantastic informational links.
I would appreciate and info or help from anyone who has gone through the process my son is experiencing I want to fully support and help my son develop his gifts and reach his full potential. It would help him greatly to have someone he can ask questions of and talk to about what he is experiencing and how to go forward.
I believe my 16 year old son is also and Indigo child, unfortunately because I had no idea what was going on I handled many of his early issues completely wrong, and I'm afraid the result is that he may have completely suppressed all of it and is angry because of it. I feel like he got cheated and I'd like to introduce him to the subject and possibly help him reintegrate his gifts into his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment