Status Update


“There is something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move, they pierce your skin, enter your blood, numb your thoughts. Inside you they work their magic…”
Margaret (The Thirteenth Tale, Diane Setterfield)



Monday, February 27, 2012

Merkaba As The Path of Asencion - Link

 It was only a few short years ago that I felt myself to be arrogant and audacious to presume to have the spiritual intent to attain ascension within this lifetime.  Time, Space and Energy made quick work of me over a very short period of time, so that I now feel that with a carefully followed path and purpose, this may be a realistic possibility for me with in this life time. Indeed, I now see I have ONLY this lifetime to accomplish this, practice and parlor games are done and I will not have another 'Do-Over'.  It's here and now, or never for me.

And lo and behold, I came across the following video, once again being lead down my chosen path by my 'Sophia' to who I am literally eternally grateful! It is my hope that others will find their way in this as I now have.



May you find and enter your own Merkaba in this way! Watch Merkaba Video Here

No comments:

Post a Comment